About Naama O. Pozniak - CEO, Paz Holding, Inc.
2019 Wellness Award-winning Advisor of the Year, Naama O. Pozniak is a creative, globally-minded health insurance strategic advisor, meditation coach, and speaker. She has served the American insurance industry for 30+ years specializing in Healthcare Reform, Employee Benefits, International Travel Insurance, and Medicare.
Naama is a mother, yogi, market disruptor, Primordial Sound Meditation instructor (certified by the Chopra Center), Associate Publisher for the Cal Broker magazine, NAHU Region 8 Media Chair, as well as LAAHU’s HUPAC and Media Chairs. She is overjoyed to share her CE course approved by the Departments of Insurance in California, Florida, Arizona, Nevada, and Texas to demonstrate the use of meditation and yoga to increase joy, lower stress, and reduce the costs of care. She is also opening major meetings in the industry with guided meditations.
Naama marries her fields of expertise through presentations and speaking events spreading the message of reducing healthcare costs and stress reduction with meditation and yoga. Her mission is to empower other insurance professionals to start practicing and share these techniques with clients, employers, and/or peers. Her innovative ideas on healthcare have been published in American’s Benefit Specialist Magazine, Insurance News Net Magazine, Benefit News, Cal Broker Magazine and more.
Abbreviated List of Recent Speaking Engagements:
- National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU) Capital Conference, Washington, D.C. – February 2020
- San Diego Association of Health Underwriters (SDAHU) – January 2020
- Golden Gate Association of Health Underwriters (GGAHU), Lafayatte, CA – September 2019
- Employee Benefits Adviser Benefits Forum & Expo, Las Vegas, NV – September 2019
- Orange County Association of Health Underwriters (OCAHU) Senior Summit, Temecula, CA – August 2019
- Los Angeles Association of Health Underwriters (LAAHU) Senior Summit, Burbank, CA – August 2019
- Workplace Benefits Mania Conference, Las Vegas, NV – August 2019
- NAHU Annual Convention, San Diego, CA – June 2019
- Arizona Association of Health Underwriters Summit (AAHU) Keynote Speaker, Phoenix, AZ – May 2019
- LAAHU Annual Conference – April 2019
- Workplace Benefits Renaissance “Women in Benefit Advising,” Nashville, TN - February 2019
- LAAHU Field Day Opening Session - April 2018
- Covered CA Open Enrollment Presentation, Studio City, CA - November 2017
- California Association of Health Underwriters (CAHU Healthcare Retreat, Pala, CA – September 2016
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) 10thAnnual Healthcare Forum – November 2015
- CAHU Summit Keynote Speaker, Sheraton Universal, Los Angeles, CA – September 2015
- Employee Benefits Adviser’s 2019 “Wellness Adviser of the Year”
- San Fernando Valley Chamber of Commerce SIBBIE Award - 2019
- Top of The Table Producer, Lifetime Soaring Eagle Award - 14 years running
- Flag flown at the US Capitol in recognition of Naama’s efforts with HUPAC, presented by Rep. Brad Sherman (CA) - 2019
- NAHU Distinguished Service Award – 2018
- Named one of the Most Influential Women in Benefit Advising – 2016 and 2017
Professional Affiliations include:
- California Broker Magazine Editorial Advisory Board - Current
- NAHU Region 8 Media Chair – 2018–Current
- LAAHU Media Chair – Current
- LAAHU HUPAC Chair – 2014-Current
- NAHU LPRT Committee – 2014-2020
- LAAHU Community Outreach Chair – 2018-2019
- LAAHU Public Service Chair – 2010-2013
- Continuing Education (CE) Registration with the Departments of Insurance in California, Florida, Nevada, Arizona, and Texas for her courses on “Reducing Healthcare Costs with Meditation and Yoga.” Pending approval in several additional states.